Tuesday 3 September 2013

[MMO/FFXIV] Final Fantasy XIV has taken over my life.






HI. LONG TIME NO SEE. (Did you know that originally came from Cantonese? No? Well, now you do.)

Basically... Final Fantasy XIV has taken over my life. I have like 1,000 screenshots I want to write about and post. I will eventually get around to it, but I thought it would be better to do like a highlights entry. Like, the highs, the lows and everything else.

The game is amazing. It was released last week on Tuesday. A lot of people are still suffering from various errors such as error 1017, 9000... I've suffered from them too, and am right now, hence why I am writing this entry. However, once you get past the log in issues, the game is just... out of this world. Naoki Yoshida and the team have seriously out done themselves.

I am currently level 38. I am playing a Black Mage. I have been playing with friends so have been progressing through the game alright. Queues in the duty finder for DPS are absolutely ridiculous. 45+ minutes to run a dungeon. But luckily, my boyfriend has been playing a tank so I have been able to enjoy 5 minute duty finder queues and progress nicely.

I will go into more detail about the mechanics, things you can do, jobs, classes, professions as I work my way through these screenshots and write their respective blog entries.

This is just a post to say... hey guys! I'm still alive. Here are some awesome pictures from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY


So I tried out some Archery.


A pretty afternoon in Thanalan

FAAAATE




Meow

Eorzea is prettyyyyyy

Craaaaab! 
Dem heals
And here is my favourite picture of them all...


There will be more in the future! This is just a teaser... I will write about it in future too. I just need time to organise all my pictures and screenshots! So many screenshots and stories to tell, and so little time.

This is where I put a link where you can buy the game but they've stopped sales because the game is so awesome and they have no room for more players! :'D

If you want to play with me... Hit me up on Odin EU! I'm Aylin Moon :') Black Mage Extraordinaireeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to buy any Final Fantasy game for very affordable price, you definitely should check out Japan Best.

    ReplyDelete